Music by Alex Masse
Bella Dé Colletage & Isla Lesbos
Jackie T Hanlin & Nathania Bernabe (Affair of Honor)
- A collage of spoken word poetry on the experience of collective grief in the fight for racial justice.
- Hilarious stand up comedy about life as a mother, wife, educator and BIPOC.
- A compelling history of Sign Language and examination of contemporary audism.
- An African-Diaspora performance ceremony incorporating the oral tradition of Akan storytelling and Ashanti song.
- A retro burlesque routine where "Good Sandy" meets "Bad Sandy".
- Interactive music performance challenging western gender constructs and roles through Egyptian folk songs.
- The Republic of Inclusion: the humorous tale of light-sensitive Lily at a disability conference, and the irony of what happens when she tries to partake.
- A fight between two Gods of War who “play” with two human souls in their version of Mortal Kombat.
- Dreamy musical poetry encompassing experiences with womanhood as a femme lesbian.
This year's event was produced on behalf of Alley Theatre by Jess Amy Shead, and Co-Curated by Krys Yuan and Jess Amy Shead.